Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day Forty-Two

Day 42: 12 Sep 2010

All I remember about today is about five or ten seconds of it. I was telling Mr. William to go fuck himself. Thing is, I don't know if it was me saying it, or if it was the slug.

I do know that my voice sounded really strange, though. Stranger even than the last time I heard it. It was still raspy, but now had a screeching quality to it, much like Jared's voice.

Guess I should have seen that one coming.

Oh, one other thing I noticed in those five or ten seconds -- it was bright. Too bright. Like someone moved a whole bunch of photographer's lights into the room while I was sleeping. I wasn't happy about that at all.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why I was suggesting that Mr. William go off somewhere and have intercourse with himself. Mystery solved, I guess.

No dreaming today. Straight from "go fuck yourself" to unconscious. Guess Sluggo didn't want to talk. Though I get the feeling it wasn't that -- it was that he was busy with other things. As I said, there was no communication from him. But I still got the impression that he was there, and he was working on. . . something. Something having to do with my skin.

What it was, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment