Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day Forty-Five

Day 45: 15 Sep 2010

Yeah, I saw the dead half-deer. Didn't bother me as much as it probably should have. It was the front half. Maybe if it still had its eyes, it would have freaked me out, but as it was, I barely reacted. Kind of a "meh" moment, really.

So I've been out for two days, three hours, four minutes. The slug keeps accurate time, or at least, he's very aware of the time. I also can see whatever he saw during the time I was out, if I choose. He's not hiding anything from me, not restricting my thoughts. I would have expected the exact opposite, but so far, this whole experience hasn't been anything like I thought it might be.

It's almost like he wants a partnership, not a host body. He's got a personality, that slug -- pragmatic, logical. Angry, sure. But he doesn't let the anger control him. He's a thinker. That's why we get along, I guess. We're kind of alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment