Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Ninety-Eight

Day 98: 07 Nov 2010

Fucking Jared. Dives into the water and vanishes without even a "see ya," leaving me standing on the dock. Just a little Chinese girl, stupidly hanging out between two abandoned cars in one of the most dangerous cities in America. Great.

I stuck around for an hour or two on that first night, but when it became painfully fucking obvious he wasn't coming back, I left. Took the Buick (it had the money in the trunk) and went and got myself a hotel on Bourbon Street. And waited. And waited.

Nothing. Neither Sykes brother has showed up, called, anything. I can't bring myself to leave, though, so. . .

Fuck it, I finally decided. Never been to New Orleans before, and my changes don't alter my appearance near as much as Travis or Jared's. So I'm playing tourist. They decide they want to show back up, fine. It'll take a bit of grovelling, but I'm with 'em.

Until then, I'm just gonna have fun. From what Jared says, world's probably gonna end soon anyway, so why not?

And no, you can't see any of my vacation photos. Oh, OK. Just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment