Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Eighty-One

Day 81: 21 Oct 2010

No idea what to do, and still confused about just what the hell happened yesterday. I've been rerunning it. Travis and I fought, of course. But it seems it was really easy for the slug to get him to stop kicking my ass. Just took a word.

So do I run, or try to find him? That was the question I was grappling with most of today. Wasn't easy, but I came to a decision. If I run, he probably goes back to killing on a massive scale. I don't want that on my head. My slug's gone quiet again, so. . .

I have contacts in Los Angeles, and some of them have to know something. I don't expect them to be easy to track down. They're probably in hiding, just like the survivors in Vegas. But I'm going to try. Cassie's going to hit up her sources, too. Maybe between us, we can come up with some sort of useful information -- something that's been seriously lacking for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment