No, not time to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme. (If you were to ask Mark Wahlberg, it's never that time anymore, which is sad.)
Time for a new Tweet_Book adventure to begin. This one's a little different. . .
- For one, this one has a title to start with. It's called 200 Days, which is coincidentally the amount of time it'll take to write the story.
- The genre this time? Horror/Suspense. I've never written one of those, so it'll be interesting.
- Tweet limits are out the window. Each day in the novel will be its own chapter (sort of), and the number of tweets each day will be dictated by the content. This means some days there'll be 40, and some days there might be one. However, this also means no days off -- at least one update every day.
- I'll be using the #twtbk hashtag again, lest it get too confusing.
- I'll be posting tweets from my BlackBerry (probably using Ubertwitter), the computer. . . whatever the content dictates.
- Also, a note on content -- it won't just be words this time around. I plan to use all of the features Twitter and a lot of its third-party clients offer. This means pictures, video, GPS locations. . . all in the service of the story.
That's about all I'm going to reveal for the moment. We'll all find out more as the story progresses. Day One is tomorrow, 2 August 2010 (see what I did there?). Thanks so much for coming along on the ride.