Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Sixteen

Day 16: 17 Aug 2010

Took all the money out of my bank account -- in person -- at a branch of my bank in midtown Raleigh. If they could track me by my cell, they could probably track credit and debit card transactions, I reasoned. I had just over $4500.

From the bank, I drove to RDU International. All the flights going anywhere near Vegas today were sold out. Tomorrow looked better. I got myself on a weird, roundabout flight to Vegas via Newark (yeah, it didn't make sense to me, either) for tomorrow afternoon.

That done, I had very little to do but wait -- which is horrible. I suck at downtime -- I get itchy and restless without a task. I headed back to my shitty hotel room -- $28 a night, which is classy as all hell -- and went back to the maze of documents. I'd like to tell you what I learned, but after a whole day studying them, I was more confused than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment