Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day Twenty

Day 20: 21 Aug 2010

I have to stop getting knocked out. It really can't be good for my health in the long term, and it hurts. Like a bitch.

I woke up around sundown today, on a couch in a nearly bare room -- looked like an office at a mechanic's. As I got to my feet --slowly, because I was massively dizzy -- I looked around and found I was, indeed, in an auto shop somewhere. No cars around, though. No people either.

As I stumbled toward the door, I was proved wrong on that "no people" thing. Someone hit me from behind, hard, and I fell to the floor.

"Shit. Not this again," I groaned as the person hit me again. My body was only to happy to go limp, and the world went dark for what seemed like the tenth time in the last three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment