Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day One Hundred and Seventy-Six

Day 176: 24 Jan 2011

Yarg. I hate the sea and everything in it.

Yeah, I watch "The Simpsons." A lot. And that quote. . . Well, it's getting more and more appropriate the longer I hang out on the deck of this damned fishing boat.

Of course, it's not. I mean, not really a fishing boat. Just looks like one. In addition to me, Jason Black, and Cassie, there are five other guys here. One introduced himself as Captain Laporte -- Army, I think. The other four didn't say much, but all of 'em are armed to the teeth. More of Black's Shadow-Person buddies.

They saw the God of the Seas floating out here a couple of days ago, motionless, adrift. Three of the guys who don't talk much -- I think they're Navy -- set up this boat in a hurry, and loaded it with guns and tech. They haven't seen the God of the Seas since, but the radar says he's close by. I guess we're just. . . I don't know. Waiting? For him to surface and start fucking shit up again?

Fuck that.

Around midnight tonight, I decided I'd had enough waiting. I was still armed. The blades the God of the Skies had given Cassie were still in my bag.

When no one was looking, I grabbed both blades. Then, I simply dove into the black Atlantic Ocean. It was time to end this, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment