Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ten Thousand

We like Open Office. Today, it told us (and I have no idea why I'm referring to myself in the third person -- bad habit I picked up from an old pal forever ago, I think) that the draft now stands at 10,000 words and change.

That's a fifth of a book right there, folks. And I've picked up a bunch of new followers in the past week or so, to boot, so I'd like to welcome and thank each and every one of them. I do love to write, but it's nice to know I have an audience.

Also, I want to thank those of you who have sent me email. I've gotten back to most of you already, and I'm planning to knock the last few out tonight, as soon as I hit "Publish" on this post. I always love getting email, (the link's in my profile here on the blog), but don't be shy -- if you want to, go ahead and comment on the blog. We could get some discussions going, even if they are of the "Good Lord, I hate you, faceless Internet guy" (that would be me) variety.

And now, off to the email. Again, thanks for reading, and I look forward to putting something called a "plot" into the story pretty soon, here.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment