Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Going Old School

So, just as I'm preparing to start updating tonight, the Internet at my house goes out. I considered posting an Admin Tweet from my phone apologizing and promising a double update for tomorrow, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm enjoying the process so much that I just had to get tonight's tweets up.

So I asked myself, "WWNDD?" (What Would Nic Davis Do?) The answer became clear at that point -- Wardriving.

Long story short -- longer than usual update tonight. A Holiday Inn is probably not too happy with me, but you guys get your update, and I can go to sleep. Hooray for netbooks and Wi-Fi!

UPDATE: So, of course, the Internet was back up by the time I got home last night. If I would have just displayed something called "patience," I wouldn't have had the fun of driving around in my car looking for an open Wi-Fi network late at night. . . but I also wouldn't have found out just how important this project is to me. To all of you who've taken the time to follow, comment, and read, I just want to say thank you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment