Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day One Hundred and Ninety-Seven

Day 197: 14 Feb 2011

So here's something interesting I didn't know I could do -- I can apparently draw really well. Really well. Jason Black asked for a map of where Cassie and I found the corpses of the Gods of the Seas and Skies, and I quickly drew him one. I did it without thinking, but the map looked almost photorealistic.

Jared saw the map, but it didn't surprise him.

"Yep. Perfect recall. You remember everything you see, and reproducing it is no problem," he said. "West Coast people had me do it a lot."

Jared and I went into Vegas for lunch today. Catching up on the past six years was. . . a bit awkward. Still a good thing. But strange nonetheless. He's not the same Jared I remember, but I'm pretty sure he could say the same of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment