Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coverage

Wow. It's been a busy couple of weeks. I've not had as much time as I'd like to update the blog with non-story stuff, but rest assured, I'm still here. Tonight, I'm going to run down a couple of places the Twitter Novel Project has popped up, because I'm tickled that it's growing beyond Twitter, thanks to you fine folks.

So, I have some pretty damned cool people following me. First and foremost, Dennis "Machinegun" Thompson, who was kind enough to let me write a guest post for his blog earlier this month. If you're not reading Machinegun's blog daily, you really should be. Anyway, here's the guest post I wrote at Machinegun's blog.

Also, big ups to Trace Eber, one of my awesome followers, who got me mentioned not once, but twice on media outlets -- iReport and OpenSalon.

And thanks much to Richard at Every Writer's Resource, who's been a constant supporter, and gives me a spot to rant about my blog.

Last, but certainly not least, thanks to FatherLuke, also quite the supporter of the project and a hell of a writer, for the shout-out on his Literary Mary message boards.

And last. . . um. . . laster, I guess. . . thanks to Bex, Michael, and Noveltweets for hooking me up with re-tweets and shout-outs on Twitter lately.

You folks who follow me are, to the last one of you, outstanding people, and I'm happy to know you.

Thanks,

--S

2 comments:

  1. Crap! I totally forgot to thank you, too, Kim! A huge thanks to you, as well!

    ReplyDelete