Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Supplementals

I mentioned that this book was going to be a little different from the last one.

I lied. Actually, it's going to be a lot different.

You'll notice fewer @ mentions in this book, but when you do, make sure to click them. They'll take you somewhere that will give you additional insight or information on a character or a situation. Same with links embedded in the novel text -- click those, too. It'll be cool. Promise.

Also, I'm asking other creative types I respect (writers, artists, filmmakers) to put together whatever they like based on the story. I'll be posting those here at the blog, and of course letting you know when to go check them out.

The first one, a short story called "Wall Cloud," goes up tomorrow night, and it's fucking awesome. Don't worry -- I'll tweet to remind you.

Damn. This one's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment