Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fingers crossed...

The sixth Twitter Novel Project will start on April 1. Of course, there are several big things coming along to throw a wrench into it: Internet at the house is still out, wife and I are moving to Dallas soon, etc., etc. However, I haven't let roadblocks stop me before, and I won't now.

Some things about this one:

It's a near-past novel, written in the first person.

I'm not enforcing a word-per-night minimum, nor am I forcing every day. The original intent behind both of those was to get me writing every night, but I've been doing that for years now regardless (I wrote an entire novel and a half on the back end of 200 Days, so output is less of a problem of late). I will, however, make sure that there are story updates at least five nights a week, and I'll let you know if I'm taking a night off here and there.

I'll be mostly writing it in the old-school way, Notepad to Twitter, but I might try some fun stuff like Google's voice-to-text and other oddities from mobile devices just to keep myself on my toes.

As per usual, comments and suggestions are not only welcome, but encouraged.


And that's about it, I think. Stay tuned to Twitter in the next couple of days, because stories are coming your way... again.

2 comments:

  1. post it ONE day later or earlier??? Starting on April Fools......bad marketing, yo :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Technically I started it at 00:00 on Apr. 2, so we're good. ;)

    ReplyDelete