Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We interrupt our program. . .

For a BlackBerry that doesn't seem to want to move data. I've spent the last several hours considering just going to the Web and banging out tonight's tweets, but I ultimately decided against it. I want to say, at the end of this third book, that I wrote the entire first draft on my BlackBerry. It's something not a lot of people have done, which is the whole reason I a) started this project in the first place and b) decided to do this third book on a BlackBerry.

Besides, I've not taken a day off since I started the first book. I think I've earned a night off, no? (Yeah, I know I don't have to convince you. I'm still trying to convince myself. If the BlackBerry decides to cooperate before I go to bed, I'll probably stay up late just to get tonight's stuff out there.)

So, drop back by the Twitter page tomorrow -- there'll be plenty to read, I'm guessing. :)

As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for coming along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment